Typical Magnetic Uses
Magnetic Uses & Applications of Magnets
Magnets either attract or repel other magnets, with opposite poles attracting and like for like poles repelling. They will also attract materials such as Iron, nickel, certain steels and alloys and have an effect on electrical conductors when the magnet and conductor are moving in relation to each other.
Detailed below are some of the uses and applications of our magnetic products.
Producing Mechanical Energy:
- Holding, lifting, attracting, repelling, conveying, driving & separating.
Conversion of electrical energy to physical motion:
- Actuators ,Speakers ,Motors, Meters and their instrumentation.
Conversion of physical motion into electrical Energy:
- Generators, Microphones and Sensors.
- Annealing and plasma control.
Mechanical to Heat:
- Eddie current and hysteresis drives.
If you do not see a use that matches your needs, please call us and ask if we can help you.