The Original Online Magnet Company
SUPPLYING MAGNETS FOR OVER 60 YEARS
A Global business established for over 60 years
Bunting – eMagnets based in the UK have enjoyed continuous growth as a specialist supplier of professional high quality magnets and magnetic solutions into a rapidly expanding customer base throughout the UK.
The E-Magnets UK brand name has become synonymous with quality and is recognised as a highly respected and leading name within the various magnetic markets, supplying Blue Chip companies whilst also supplying a diverse customer base including OEM’s distributors and resellers.
We continue to work with Universities throughout the UK, supplying magnets as they strive to develop new products and examine magnetic theory.
Supported by our experienced network of agents, we continue to develop an increasing presence internationally with customer representation in Africa, Europe and the Middle East.
0UK Manufacturing Sites
0UK Manufacturing Sites
Bunting-eMagnets – A Global Magnetic Business
As part of our continuous growth and development, we are now part of Bunting a global magnetic business. By combining the resources of both companies we will be able to offer the most comprehensive range of magnets, magnetic solutions and services in Europe. The merger will also allow us to increase our investment in new products, a wider range of stock and the latest technology, to better serve you.
Bunting - Berkhamsted
Our facility in Berkhamsted manages the supply of a full range of permanent magnets, holding magnets and work holding magnets. This facility also houses our magnetic assemblies, high voltage magnetising equipment and post assembly magnetising systems divisions.
Bunting - Redditch
Our facility in Redditch specialises in the engineering and manufacturing of Magnetic Separation and Metal Detection equipment which is sold to industry throughout the world. Our capabilities include permanent magnet, electromagnet, eddy current and stainless steel removal throughout industry including: recycling, energy recovery, food, pet food, plastics, powder and bulk, minerals and quarrying.
We are totally committed to our goals. To support this we have:
- Experience of supplying to various markets that include: Engineering, Display & Design, Packaging, Wind Generators and Automotive
- Experience of becoming approved PPAP suppliers to the Automotive Industry
- Experienced Sales and Technical personnel
- A comprehensive product range
- The ability to provide custom made magnets
- Over 1,500,000 magnets in stock
- 99% of orders despatched and delivered within 24 hrs
- Enquiries that are monitored for response time to ensure high levels of Customer Service
Large or small businesses, OEM's, distributors all feel the benefit of developing a close working relationship with e-Magnets.
We provide a level of service that puts the customer at ease, knowing they are in the hands of experts.
Important Health & Safety information
Users of heart pace makers should avoid being near magnets. If a neodymium magnet is placed within 30mm of a heart pacemaker – it will stop working!
Manufacturers of products that incorporate these magnets should seriously consider how they communicate this hazard to their customers.
- Modern Permanent Magnets can attract steel objects or other magnets from large distances and cause trapping injuries. Place non ferrous (wood / polystyrene / plastic / aluminium) parts between magnets and any steel or other magnet to prevent this hazard
- Strong magnets, especially neodymium magnets should not be given to children
- Many Magnets are brittle and may shatter if they are allowed to ‘jump’ together or they jump onto a steel surface. Always wear eye protection if this is likely to happen
- Strong Magnets may affect or interfere with sensitive electronic instruments. Always keep magnets at least 100mm from such devices
- Magnets can destroy information stored on magnetic media such as credit cards, floppy discs and computer hard drives. Keep them at least 50mm away
- Analogue watches, televisions and computer monitors can be permanently damaged by placing magnets near them
- Do not use magnets in explosive atmospheres
- Do not use magnets if you are pregnant
- Do not use magnets if have an insulin pump
- Bunting – eMagnets recommends that our products are kept out of the reach of children
September 30, 2020
A message from BUNTING regarding COVID-19:
To whom it may concern,
We would like to wish each of you, your loved ones, your co-workers and your families to remain safe from the current Covid-19 pandemic which is spreading across our country and around the globe.
Since March 2020 BUNTING has maintained a COVID-19 response plan for all of our worldwide locations. This plan is in addition to all local, state and federal orders mandated which are currently affecting our individual locations, and those which may be mandated at the local, state, and federal level in the future.
In our daily business, we provide many different products to the medical industry that go into respirators, ventilators, & insulin pumps to name a few. We also supply products specifically designed for the protection of our food supply. ‘Since our business is “life sustaining”, we are exempt from orders of closure.
We are taking numerous steps with our employees to mitigate the risks as needed. Our responsibility is to keep supplying our customers with product while keeping our employees safe, healthy, and gainfully employed. We are all working together to supply our customers with the quality of product and the level of service they have come to expect from BUNTING.
If you any have questions or concerns regarding any of the BUNTING worldwide locations regarding the COVID-19 virus, please send an email to email@example.com with “Bunting Covid-19” in the subject line.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any question or query you may have. Our professional team will give you expert advice and guidance for your magnetic application and equipment.