Terms & Conditions
1. The owner of this web site is Bunting Magnetics Europe Limited whose address is
Northbridge Road, Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire, HP4 1EH.
(Bunting – eMagnets) The Company Registration number is 790396 and the VAT registration number is GB 727 5589 92.
2. Some of the magnets sold on this site are very powerful and can be dangerous to children. You must be eighteen years old to use this site. If you are under eighteen, you may only use the site under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
3. No contract for the sale of any product will subsist between you and e-magnets UK unless and until e-magnets UK accepts your order by way of an e-mail confirming that it has received payment in full for all the goods you have ordered. That acceptance will be deemed complete and will be deemed for all purposes to have been effectively communicated to you at the time Bunting – eMagnets sends the e-mail to you (whether or not you receive that e-mail). This confirmation e-mail amounts to an acceptance by Bunting – eMagnets of your offer to buy goods from Bunting – eMagnets.
4. This confirmatory e-mail will contain all relevant statutory information concerning your contract.
5. The confirmatory e-mail will also contain a link to these terms and conditions, and may be amended from time to time.
6. You must check that the details on this confirmatory e-mail are correct as soon as possible and you should print out and keep a copy of it.
8. You undertake that all details you provide to Bunting – eMagnets for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
9. You may cancel your order at any time prior to your order being processed by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can also accept cancellations by telephone 0144 287 5081 during normal office hours.
10. You may also withdraw from the contract at any time after the product has been dispatched and you have received our email confirming your order but no later than 7 working days after the day after you receive the product by: sending the notice of cancellation by email to email@example.com ensuring that you quote your name, address and order reference number; or where you have already received the goods, returning the goods to Bunting – eMagnets unopened together with the original invoice. Bunting – eMagnets will refund you the purchase price of the goods.
11. Once Bunting – eMagnets receive notification from you that you wish to withdraw from the contract (in accordance with these terms), any sum debited to Bunting – eMagnets from your credit card in relation to your order will be re-credited to that credit card account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order provided that the goods you wish to return are received by Bunting – eMagnets in the condition that they were in when delivered to you.
12. You will be liable for the cost of returning the magnets to Bunting – eMagnets.
13. Bunting – eMagnets will make a 15% restocking charge for any goods which are returned because you have changed your mind or you discover that they are not suitable for your particular application and reserves the right to refuse to accept magnets that are not in a resaleable condition.
14. Your statutory rights are not affected.
15. This section applies only to the extent permitted by law.For the avoidance of doubt, Bunting – eMagnets do not exclude or limit any liability for (a) personal injury (including sickness and death) where such injury results from Bunting – eMagnets negligence or wilful default, or that of Bunting – eMagnets employees, agents or subcontractors or (b) fraudulent misrepresentation.
16. Some Magnets are potentially dangerous if they are not handled with care and all customers should read the safety information before handling magnets to ensure safe use.
17. Bunting – eMagnets does not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
18. If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible.
19. In the event that you order an item and the price published on the Site is incorrect for any reason, we will contact you to let you know the correct price and ask you whether you still wish us to fulfil your order at this price. We shall be under no obligation to fulfil an order for a product which was advertised at an incorrect price.
20. We shall give you the option of confirming the order at the correct price or if you so choose, to cancel the order altogether. If you cancel and have already paid for the goods in the circumstances described in this clause, we shall refund the full amount in accordance with these Terms.
21. Bunting – eMagnets will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
22. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, Bunting – eMagnets IS PROVIDING THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN ‘AS IS’ BASIS AND MAKES NO (AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL) REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED IN THIS SITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION, Bunting – eMagnets DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT.
23. In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, Bunting – eMagnets shall, at its own option, make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question PROVIDED THAT you notify Bunting – eMagnets of the problem in writing at the address stated in the confirmation e-mail within 10 working days of delivery of the goods.
24. NOTHING IN THIS CLAUSE AFFECTS YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
25. You and Bunting – eMagnets will only be liable under these Terms for losses which are a reasonably foreseeable consequence of the relevant breach of contract.
26. Bunting – eMagnets do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the Site or for any products or services purchased from Bunting – eMagnets.
27. All magnets are covered by a twelve month manufacturer’s warranty. If your magnet develops a fault while under warranty, please contact Bunting – eMagnets and we will advise you where to send it for repair. It is a “return to base” warranty therefore there will be a delivery charge to return the product back to the relevant UK service centre.
Processing of orders
28. Credit and Debit cards are debited on the day of shipping by Bunting – eMagnets.
All prices exclude VAT (where applicable) and exclude a carriage charge.
29. Bunting – eMagnets aims to arrange shipment of all ‘in stock’ items within 24 hours of receiving your order. Your order may be delayed if the item is not in stock. Some items may be unavailable and the current stock status is approximate.
If for any reason there is a delay, we will contact you with an estimate of the revised delivery date and you will have the option to wait or cancel the order without incurring any costs.
30. The period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate.
31. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order and stated in the Order Confirmation. Please note that your goods may be sent to you in instalments.
You may cancel your entire order with us if subsequent instalments forming part of your order are not delivered by us.
32. Title to any product ordered will pass to you once E-magnets UK has received payment in full for that product.
33. Risk in any product ordered will pass upon delivery to you.
34. We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
35. We shall have no liability (including liability for negligence) for the acts or omissions of telecommunications service providers or for failures of, or faults in their networks and equipment.
36. No waiver by us of any breach of these Terms shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
37. In these Terms, ‘Intellectual Property Rights’ means patents, database rights, copyright, design rights (whether registered or unregistered), trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) and other similar rights, together with the right to apply for the protection of any such rights. All Intellectual Property Rights in the Site shall be owned by Bunting – eMagnets.
38. Subject to the licence granted to you to use the Site, Bunting – eMagnets reserves all rights, title and interest in its Intellectual Property Rights in the Site. Any goodwill accruing from use of Bunting – eMagnets and its affiliates’ trade marks, trade and business names and service marks under this Agreement will vest in Bunting – eMagnets and its affiliates, as appropriate.
39. It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught wilfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Bunting – eMagnets tracks the electronic ‘fingerprints’ of every order placed on Bunting – eMagnets to enable us and all legitimate crime prevention and prosecution authorities to trace individual users engaging in criminal activities on our website.
40. We reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and to suspend or terminate your access to the Site immediately and without notice to you if:
you fail to make any payment to us when due;
you breach the terms of this Agreement (repeatedly or otherwise);
when requested by us to do so, you fail to provide us within a reasonable time with sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity;
we suspect you have engaged, or about to engage, or have in any way been involved, in fraudulent or illegal activity on the Site.
41. Bunting – eMagnets may amend these Terms from time to time, and place the new version on the Site. When Bunting – eMagnets do so, it will mention the fact on our home page (www.e-magnetsuk.com).
42. These Terms supersede any and all other conditions, understandings, commitments, agreements or representations (except fraudulent misrepresentations) relating to your purchase, whether oral or in writing, and contain the entire agreement between Bunting – eMagnets and you relating to your purchase. Bunting – eMagnets advises that you print off and keep safe a copy of these terms and conditions once your order has been accepted by Bunting – eMagnets We will store a copy of the contract entered into by you with Bunting – eMagnets You are advised to read (and are responsible for reading) fully all information on this website.
43. If any provision of these Terms shall be held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the remaining parts of these Terms and the remainder of the affected provision shall be unaffected.
44. These Terms are subject to the laws and exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.
Important Health & Safety Information
45. Modern Permanent Magnets can attract steel objects or other magnets from large distances and cause trapping injuries. Place non ferrous (wood / polystyrene / plastic / aluminium) parts between magnets and any steel or other magnet to prevent this hazard.
46. Strong magnets should not be given to children.
47. Many Magnets are brittle and may shatter if they are allowed to ‘jump’ together or they jump onto a steel surface. Always wear eye protection if this is likely to happen.
48. Strong Magnets may affect or interfere with sensitive electronic instruments. Always keep magnets at least 100mm from such devices.
49. Magnets can destroy information stored on magnetic media such as credit cards, floppy discs and computer hard drives. Keep them at least 50mm away.
50. Analogue watches, televisions and computer monitors can be permanently damaged by placing magnets near them.
51. Users of heart pace makers should avoid being near magnets.
52. Do not use magnets in explosive atmospheres.
53. Do not use magnets if you are pregnant
54. Do not use magnets if you have an insulin pump.